Wednesday, September 19, 2012

So I don't Forget

For lunch or dinner I sometimes like to have salad. I put lots of different things on my salads. Some of my favorites (besides the greens) include:

Hard boiled eggs
Grilled chicken
Black olives
Peppers - green, yellow, red
Bean sprouts
Onion
Mushrooms
Avocados

That is a small list, there could be more things or a combination of those and other things... I'm not picky when it comes to food.

My salad dressing choice is something that is what some people would consider a little odd. I like a combination of ranch and honey mustard. I will also sometimes go with blue cheese and honey mustard, but I prefer the ranch. 

The Chief also uses ranch dressing for salads. She also uses ranch dressing for French fries, cheese sticks, cheese curds, and various other things except vegetables. I let the Chief run out of ranch dressing because I was eating salad for lunch. I got scolded because the French fries the chief brought home were now worthless, ketchup just will not do. As a reminder, I left this note to get some more ranch dressing at the store...


We now have a minimum set level of ranch dressing in the house of one in the refrigerator, and a minimum of one in the pantry. Now there are two in the pantry...

We did just run out of ketchup but that was for me so it wasn't important.

-

No comments:

Post a Comment