Monday, November 11, 2013

2013 Asia Trip

Earlier in the year I was on a trip to Asia. It is always fun getting to Asia, especially tropical Asia. Let's recap:

Flight 1:       1:00          Layover 1:     3:00
Flight 2:     13:00          Layover 2:     2:30
Flight 3:       9:00          Layover 3:     6:30
Flight 4:       1:00

We are talking 24 hours flying and 12 hours waiting... 36 hours altogether. Plus as a real treat when I arrive at my destination it is 10:00 am and I am very, very tired because I am trying to get my internal clock close to the local time which is 13 hours different than home.

During the first layover, I did get a good breakfast...



But since I'm going to Asia, I'm keeping a lookout for funny signs and anything else that makes me laugh...

While travelling I read magazines, here is one of the things that I found that made me laugh a whole lot is the name of a product to prevent chafing while riding a bicycle, oh yeah, and it is specifically formulated for women.


-

No comments:

Post a Comment