Friday, April 22, 2011

Excitement!!

I have some more Korea pictures and a story that I need to finish up but first...


After a wait from early March to yesterday (April 21), I finally received my new bike. I went through a professional bike fit to adjust the seat up and down and forward and back. We lowered and then changed the stem from 100mm to 90mm. Before all of that the fitter tested me for flexibility and in two cases used large angle finders to determine how flexible I am. The entire process took an hour and 15 minutes. Then I loaded up the bike on my bike rack and took it home. 


Here are some pictures:





I also noticed Trek changed the picture on their Project One start page to what appears to be my bike with different wheels...  


My new bike with the pedals weighs 16.9 pounds. Now I have no excuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment