Monday, April 18, 2011

I Hope You Can See These (Picture in Korean)

We went on a picture taking expedition yesterday and here are a few of the results. I know I'm here for work, but it was Sunday. Just in case you were wondering, sometimes I take pictures of random stuff that amuses me. I'm sure there will be some of that below.


This is called the Central Pagoda and marks the central point of South Korea. 




We went to a park next to the city on Chongju that was next to a hydroelectric plant. In the park was a large set of stairs. My colleague did not want to climb the stairs. Here is a picture of him from the top. I put an arrow on him.




Here is proof that the Earth is somewhat cannibalistic. It is eating a tree and a rock.



Sometimes even the Earth needs a little cleaning. Here is me helping out.



I just want to do my part for the Earth. Here is, well, I'm not sure what this is. I think he might follow me back to the hotel and whistle all night.



I don't understand a lot of art and I don't even attempt to. I will comment about it... Here is a statue of a deer in its natural habitat: next to three bronze onion volcanoes from a hibachi grill. 



In case you didn't notice. The deer in the above picture is mobile and should be considered dangerous. When nobody is looking, he charges unsuspecting park guests and gores them with his bronze ears. You can tell by the shine on the ears and the "bull staring at a red cape" look on his face. Those eyes are pure evil.


That is all for this time. More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment